Get Started With Matched Betting

Image showing a line of pig money banks alongside a green title that reads Earn at least £40 with profit accumulator  @themoremoneymama

It's time to break out the big guns- you're here to save some serious money and whilst I've got lots of little tips and tricks to save you the pennies if you want to seriously boost your finances then you NEED to be matched betting. Matched betting is the single biggest stream of income from every single tip, trick and hack on the entirety of this website but it's a money maker that's shrouded in myth and mystery. Let me set that straight. Matched betting is NOT gambling, it's NOT illegal and it can be RISK FREE. 

The basic concept of matched betting is simple.

You are exploiting offers aimed at enticing gamblers to keep risking more money. 

How you do that is a little more confusing, though it doesn't have to be. Let's use an example;

The bookies offer a £10 free bet but to qualify for that bet you need to place a  different £10. 

Normal punter: Gambles £10 of their own money to gain £10. Either the real money bet or the free bet could potentially win big or both bets could lose and the punter would end up with nothing and is £10 worse off and has potentially wasted a £10 free bet on an unguaranteed profit. 

Matched bettor: Uses the backing and laying technique to place a no risk £10 bet to qualify for the £10 free bet. Uses the same technique to back and lay a specific outcome using the free bet and ensuring a set amount of profit. The matched bettor has had their original £10 returned to them plus some money from the free bet. 

Matched bettors are essentially tricking bookies into thinking they've risked their own £10 to get the bookies free £10 offer but they haven't. Backing and laying ensures you keep your £10 then you get given £10 to place a bet for free. Gamblers would punt that free bet and hope for the best. Matched bettors will back and lay it for a set amount of profit.

This all sounds mega confusing. I know that. I've been reading about matched betting for years and years but I couldn't do it because none of the above made any sense to me then I discovered Profit Accumulator. It's basically a website that guides you through all of the steps involved in the matched betting process. It explains the concept in a clear and concise way with both written instructions and video tutorials. What's the catch I hear you ask? It's not free. If you want clear instructions, access to a community of helpers and support and to be notified of hot offers then you've got to pay for that privilege. HOWEVER you can get a FREE TRIAL with Profit Accumulator that allows you to grasp the basics and try a few matched bets with assistance and full instructions. The trial will show you the ropes and make you at least £40- guaranteed!  

I will be honest with you, I signed up for the trial, watched the videos several times and read the instructions until my eyes burned and when it came to taking the plunge and making the bets I did so with my heart in my mouth and a flutter in my chest. Honestly, I was shit scared I was risking my money but I wasn't. I followed those instructions at a painfully slow pace and I made myself some money. I didn't fully grasp how I made the money but the thrill of making it was enough. The instructions explained to me everything that would happen, where my money would be and what would be the outcome and it was all correct. That gave me the confidence to sign up for a month, plus all paid subscriptions come with a 30 day money back guarantee so even if I signed up and didn't use it I could still cancel risk free. 

Within my first few weeks of matched betting I'd made £300. It was risk free, tax free and sitting in my bank. I signed up to the annual membership as it made more financial sense than paying monthly. I've been steadily making a few hundred pounds a month since. I could be going at a faster past, grabbing more offers and making much more money but it takes time and concentration. Once you understand how it works and what to do you become faster at placing bets and could easily manage to be a matched bettor without a Profit Accumulator membership but I'll be keeping mine purely because of the reassurance it offers me. I know that if I use Profit Accumulator then I'm less likely to make a mistake and if I ever do make a mistake I can hop onto the forum or use the tools on the site to help rectify the issue.  

How much you make with matched betting is definitely related to how much time you dedicate to it. With a young child, a home to keep clean and a business to run I don't get much time, maybe an hour or two a week but I'll keep setting aside these few hours because how can I walk away from a couple of  hundred pounds a month! 

If you decide that you'd like to try out matched betting with Profit Accumulator then please use the referral code 9912095 for a £20 cash bonus. 

Blogger signature reading Let's Do This! @themoremoneymama

No comments:

Post a Comment